Monday, October 19, 2009

Update

Well.. the weekend went just as I thought it would. It was pretty relaxing but I think i'd much rather have plans..

Friday night: Watched the boob tube, caught up on some shows, etc.

Saturday: Woke up to go to Adamstown to see if the Trash Pick Up was happening (it was raining and freezing) and no one showed up so we took the long way home. Later we stopped by the Lancaster Homebrew shop for it's grand opening.. had some sips of some really great wine, can't wait for Alex to make the kit he has. Headed over to visit the adorable kittens.. they're definitely more active now. It's adorable! We also went to Amelia's Grocery Outlet to see what they had to offer.. i'd never been there but supposedly they have some pretty cheap food. Then we relaxed for a little while, made dinner and then headed over to Matt's parents house (he was up this weekend) and watched tv, played some wii bowling and enjoyed the company.

Sunday: Literally, did not leave the house and wore my sweatpants all day. I did gather clothes to donate to goodwill though and dust all the rooms/floors. I moved the TV in our room to alex's dresser and put the nightstand it was on out in the hallway. I need to stop and get some fasteners to attach the cable line around the room since the cable outlet is now on the opposite side. I made a pretty big list of things for the house as well as what I want my clothes for christmas to be. This week, Alex and i are going to go to the Adidas outlet to get me some new sneakers and the Jockey outlet and probably Reading China and Glass.

I did some christmas shopping online last week, and i'll probably do some more next week. I have all the gifts that we want to give chosen, and we're going to spread out buying them over the next month and a half. That way it's not like, omg i just spent a lump sum on christmas gifts! My Christmas List is in this post, though i've probably added more by now. Not to mention that my birthday is Dec 30th which means i'll have to make a birthday list as well.

I'm thinking about heading up to New York for new years this year.. I've always wanted to do that and next year is not a possibility because i'll hopefully be with child. I'm contemplating this.. it would be soo awesome to watch the ball drop in Times Square with the thousands of people.. but also, it's hectic because there's no place to go to the bathroom and what do you eat? Can you bring champagne to toast? It seems like there are rules but no rule book. So i have a little while to figure it out.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment